Boiling Water is the third puzzle in Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
There are two sets of bowls:
- At the top of the cliff (fresh water).
- The bottom of the cliff (salt water).
To boil water, you have to first bring water to the pot in the lab and then heat it up with a red hot stone.
- Drag an adult on the desired set of bowls. They will fill the bowl with water and take it to the lab.
- Look for a pile of stones at the bottom left of the bridge to the lab.
- Drag an adult on the stones and they will take one to the fire.
- Once the stone is red hot, drag an adult to it and they will take the stone to the pot in the lab.
|Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life|
|Puzzles||The Cutting Tool • The Stream • Boiling the Water • Soap Invented • The Butterflies • The Frog Rescue • The Cooking Pit • Cloth Invented • The Nursery School • Mossy Rocks • The Grand Feast • Fishing Nets • The Tree of Life (Pruning • Honoring • Purifying • Decorate)|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Dendrology|