Decorate the Tree is the sixteenth and final puzzle of Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- The first four steps in healing the Tree of Life
- Cloth Invented
- Before doing this, make sure you have 3 pair of clothes.
- Drop an adult onto one of the three crates located below the big round table in the lab.
- They will take one braid and lay it down on the same flat rock used to make cloth.
- Drag the villager to the braid and they will take a cloth to make a lei.
- A purple hummingbird will enter your screen and go to a flower. It may take a while.
- When the hummingbird flies away from the flower, drop a child onto the flower.
- Keep dropping the child until the flower is picked.
- Drop more children onto the flower until six flowers have been added to the braid.
- After all six flowers have been put at the lei, the final child will bring it to the Tree of Life.
- This process has to be done three times in order to completely cure the Tree of Life.