Fixing The Statues is the tenth puzzle in Virtual Villagers Origins 2.
- Collect 3 necklace pieces from the cracks or daily chest, then drag a villager to a shelf on the right of Dining Table to combine the pieces and bring to the statue place.
- Wait until sieve appears on the south-west shore of the river. Use it to pan for gold. Bring gold to the anvil. Use Forge Bucket from the Crafting Hut.
- Draw some plans and use 3 builders simultaneously on the statue to complete it.
- Prepare and eat the soup from water, hot stone and 3 herbs: spicy, soupy and sweet.
- Build the Clothing Hut then wait for a box of braids to appear in the ocean on the south. Bring braids to the Clothing Hut and fix them. Gather flowers from pollinated bush on the right of Kraken statue. Bring flowered braids to the tree.
- Bring one child to the red crab on the south shore to start capturing and bring one adult to finish. This will remove moss from the stone on the left river bank. Bring that stone to the statue.
- Being Water from the Crafting Hut to the fire to reveal diamond and bring it to the statue.
- Use Jump Potion to bring ruby to the statue.
- Use chief to draw some plans and build the green statue.