The Ash Key is fourteenth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City.
- Level 2 Leadership
- Complete a weather dance, then wait for the fire to burn out. Once it does, you will see a diamond appear in the ashes.
- If, for some reason, your fire goes out before you complete the weather dance, you will have to start the fire over again.
- Send some villagers to the waterfalls that are on the left side of the scene, and they will automatically pick up some water and throw it on the diamond.
- You will have to keep dragging your villagers over to the water several times until the key is cool enough to pick up.
- You will know that the diamond is ready to be picked up once you drop a villager over to the waterfall and they drink out of it instead of carrying water back to the pit.
- Once that happens, drop any villager onto the pit, and they will take the diamond to the door.
|Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City|
|Puzzles||The First Chief • The Bee Hive • The Alchemy Lab • The Roster of the Dead • Weather Dancing • The Lift • The Rubble • The Ancient Bath • The Statue • The Orchard • Banishing the Sharks • Aromatherapy • The Ash Key • The Hanging Key • The Clam Key • The Sun Dial|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Alchemy • Restoration • Leadership • Faction|