The Blind Totem is the fifteenth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers.
- Once the enterance to the mausoleum has been cleared, a shallow pan will appear at its steps.
- Have one of the adult villagers to take the pan and bring it to the mysterious pot located to the west of the fenced area next to the stream.
- Once that's done, drop a villager on the pan to have them gather gold dust.
- However, the villager may not always be successful at this task.
- Once the villager has managed to gather some gold dust, they'll place it into the empty bowl.
- Once the bowl is filled by 3/3, the villager will take the pot to the fire.
- After a while, the pot will disappears and there will be a sphere of gold in its place.
- Have one of your villagers to take the golden sphere and they'll take it to the Blind Totem located to the northeast of the village.
- Once the sphere is placed on the totem, you'll be able to see what was hidden behind the bushes.