The Butterflies is the fifth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- Look for a dry plant at the bottom of the stream, below the blackberry bush.
- After solving The Stream puzzle, the dry plant will begin to recover.
- Once the plant is green drag a villager to it and they will cut the leaves.
- The villager will get covered in plant sap and butterflies will show up.
- To make sure you don’t lose the butterflies, drag your villager to the Tree of Life very slowly.
- Once the villager is done wiping the sap on the tree, the butterflies will stay on the tree.
- It takes a while after completing The Stream puzzle to make the dry plant to become green. In the meantime, you should do other puzzles.
- The sap will eventually dry up if you leave the villager too long.
|Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life|
|Puzzles||The Cutting Tool • The Stream • Boiling the Water • Soap Invented • The Butterflies • The Frog Rescue • The Cooking Pit • Cloth Invented • The Nursery School • Mossy Rocks • The Grand Feast • Fishing Nets • The Tree of Life (Pruning • Honoring • Purifying • Decorate)|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Dendrology|