The Cooking Pit is the seventh puzzle in Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- Level 2 Construction
- Look for an area covered in rocks next to two palm trees at the southwest corner of the screen.
- Drag an adult there to remove the rocks.
- You can use more than one villager to speed up the process.
- Once the area is cleared you need to move four hot stones to it.
- Make sure you use more than one villager because if you are too slow the stone will cool down and you will have to restart the process.
- Drag an adult to the banana tree located between the blackberry bush and the bridge. They will put leaves on the pit until it is activated.
- Now you can drag adults to the fruit trees.
|Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life|
|Puzzles||The Cutting Tool • The Stream • Boiling the Water • Soap Invented • The Butterflies • The Frog Rescue • The Cooking Pit • Cloth Invented • The Nursery School • Mossy Rocks • The Grand Feast • Fishing Nets • The Tree of Life (Pruning • Honoring • Purifying • Decorate)|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Dendrology|