The Heathen Builder is the ninth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers.
- The Heathen Master Builder is located at the southern edge of the village, near the Blocking Totem.
- To convert the Heathen Builder, you must challenge them to a build-off competition.
- The Heathen Builder is relatively fast so you'll need the Time Warp God Power (500 energy) to beat them.
- A common mistake users make is casting the spell before dropping the villager on the construction site.
- You want to cast the spell after you drop the villager on the construction site.
- Doing it before makes the villager do something else.
- Once you have won the challenge, the Heathen Master Builder will be converted.
- Once they are converted, they'll leave a piece of necklace behind.
- Send one of your spare villagers to collect it.