- One or more adult villagers (better with building skill)
- Lightning God Power (100 Energy)
Once the Hungry Totem is dismantled, there will be two orange and one red masked heathens guarding the totem. In order to assign your villagers to dismantle it, you need to cast the Lightning God Power on the heathens guarding it and they'll run away. Immediately drop your villagers on the totem to start dismantling it. However, the heathens come back quickly so it may be needed to repeat the same sequence a few more times. Once the Knowing Totem has been dismantled, you'll gain access to the laboratory which is required to accumulate tech points to advance your tribe.
- Your villagers will gain access to the lab.
- To get the Lightning God Power which requires 100 Energy, you need to build a statue with your builders first.
- After the statue is done, you can now have access to woodpile which grants you the ability to make fire and build huts.
|Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers|
|Puzzles||Sick Heathen • Prison Break • Hungry Totem • Knowing Totem • Farm • Masoleum • The Blocking Totem • The Hollow Totem • The Heathen Builder • The Lake • The Pain Totem • The Rainbow Totem • The Heathen Scientist • The Tribute Statue • The Blind Totem • The Heathen Chief|
|Technology||Science • Medicine • Learning • Construction • Food Mastery • Spiritual|
|Etc||God Powers • Heathens • Heathen Mommy|