The Lake is the tenth puzzle in Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers.
- Once the Hollow Totem has been dismantled, cast Tempest spell in order to create small puddles at the lake.
- Once the rain is over, cast the same spell one more time to fill up the lake to the full.
- Also, a cheaper but more time-consuming way is to simply wait for a natural rain storm and once that's over, cast Tempest spell to do the same job.
- Once the lake is full of water, cast Revive spell on it to fill it with fish.
- Once that's done, you'll have a stable food source which is more effective than the Farm.
- While this puzzle can actually be completed without dismantling the Hollow Totem first, the lake area must be liberated first by dismantling the Hollow Totem in order to fish from the lake.