Virtual Villagers Wikia
Welcome to the unnoficial encyclopedia for the puzzling video game series created by Last Day of Work, Virtual Villagers. The series consists of five games in which you have to help them survive on the mysterious island of Isola. Along the way, you will solve interesting puzzles which will test your mind, harvest food, breed, create shelter and learn different skills in order to survive. Each game takes part on a different area of Isola.
- Virtual Villagers: A New Home.
- Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children.
- Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City.
- Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life.
- Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers.
Virtual Villagers is a computer game created by the Last Day of Work company. The game follows villagers that have been stranded on the east side of the mysterious island of Isola following a volcanic eruption. The villagers are hungry, tired, and do not know what to do. You need to help them survive! This is your basic point and click. You can drag a villager over many spots which all have an effect on gameplay such as an increase of food or a completion of a puzzle...Read More...
- Come and download Virtual Villagers: Origins for free at the app store, only on iPod, iPad and iPhone. A remastered edition of the first Virtual Villagers: A New Home, with special new features.
- Izzynsierrafan12, the most active admin is making over and cleaning up this wikia. Please help by extending pages, making links, creating pages, and impriving grammar.
- A new mystery game has appeared on Last Day of Work's website, the creators of Virtual Villagers. Could this possibly be Virtual Villagers 6? We will just have to wait for the promos and find out soon!
Please help this wikia grow by editing in, creating an account, expanding and fixing pages etc. If you do a great job, you could be promoted to an administrator.